Sunday, March 10, 2013

An Introduction to Myself

Hey all!!!  I am Ashley Morgan...a wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, kindergarten teacher, and student.  Wow, that is a lot :) I am currently in my second year of teaching.  This is my first year as a kindergarten teacher; last year I taught PE.  I can honestly, without a doubt say that my kindergartners have my heart.  It is such an awesome, rewarding feeling to watch them grow academically each day.
This is actually my last class in the MAED program here at the Cumberland's.  I cannot wait to put this chapter of my life behind me.  I have enjoyed furthering my adventure as a lifelong learner, although I will say I am ready to put my focus solely on my family and career.  I do intend on pursuing my Rank I, and possibly even my doctorate in a few years, but right now I have the urge to breathe for a little while. :)
I am really looking forward to this class.  I love books...there is so much I can do with them to help enhance my students learning

No comments:

Post a Comment